Wednesday 30 July 2014

Two still life paintings - two different mediums

I recently created two still life paintings using two different mediums namely soft pastels and water colour.
  1. The steel bowl with garlic placed at the side, done using Mungyo and KOH-I-NOOR soft pastels on black coloured rough textured chart paper.
  2. Ripe pear with tiny brown patches on it, done on handmade paper using Camel artists quality water colour tubes.
Two still life paintings in pastel and water colour by Manju Panchal

Two still life paintings
Steel bowl with garlic at the side done in soft pastels
and 
A pear done in water colours.

Creating small works are more like doing "Study works". They help you get a better understanding about the form, shape, shadow etc.

Thanks for visiting my Blog and do visit my INSTAGRAM page to see my other artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment