Tuesday 29 July 2014

More mini water colour paintings by Manju Panchal

The 6th and 7th mini water colour painting in my Water Colour Sketchbook
  1. A water colour landscape painting done from my reference photo of Lonavala visit.
  2. A still life water colour painting of a single Tomato.
Both the paintings are in the spirally bound book, BUT I created a collage of both of them to get the feel of how it would look framed with mountboard.


Mini water colour paintings in water colour sketchbook created by Manju Panchal

Two mini water colour paintings
Lonavala landscape
Single Tomato

There are in all forty pages in the water colour sketch book created by me and I am enjoying the experience of doing different subjects. Moreover I do not have to worry about storage either. Each painting remains in the book itself and everytime I start something new I flip over the old ones and that itself is
very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment