Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Charcoal painting of a Glass and Cup placed together by Manju Panchal

Charcoal painting after a long gap.


Always on a lookout for a subject for my next painting.
Decided to do a Still Life Painting of a transparent glass and a ceramic teacup using charcoals.
Had to do it in layers and the paper used is FABRIANO ACADEMIA. The technique used is a little blending and a little strokes. A textured paper is always an added advantage.

Everytime I do a charcoal painting I experiment a bit with my technique trying to get new effects, new looks and a different work.

Still Life Charcoal painting of a glass and a cup by Manju Panchal

A glass and a teacup
Charcoal painting on Fabriano Academia paper
Size 5" X 7" ( Excluding mountboard )

If you like my charcoal techniques to create a charcoal painting and if you would be interested in joining me for a 2 days workshop then please register your name by calling me at my mob no. 91-22-9820683983.

I conduct my workshop on weekdays as well as weekends, so you can join the days which are convenient to you. Thanks for browsing through my works.



No comments:

Post a Comment