Wednesday 20 August 2014

More mini water colour paintings - added in my water colour sketchbook

14th and 15th mini water colour painting

Added more water colour paintings in my water colour sketch book. These paintings are sized 3.5" X 4.5" each. I enjoyed doing the small sailboat and realised that I messed up a bit on the seawaves in the foreground . However it is these small mistakes that happen all the time and are all part of a learning lesson. Next time I will try a different way of going about it. For the garlic clove too I have tried the wet on dry technique and done glazing too. On the whole it was fun doing these two paintings.  

mini water colour paintings of sailboat and garlic by Manju Panchal

Two mini water colour paintings
Sailboat
and
Garlic

Paints used for the above paintings are Camel water colour tubes.


No comments:

Post a Comment