Sunday 5 June 2016

World Environment day June 6


World Environment Day is observed every year on June 5 to raise global awareness to take
positive environmental action to protect nature and the planet Earth. It is run by the United
Nations Environment Programme UNEP.( Courtesy : Wikipedia )

My art is inspired a lot by the beauty of nature. I try to capture what I see, on paper using
different mediums. Today on this day I am posting a few images which convey a lot to us
humans about the significance of the Environment around us.







All images as above Courtesy : Google.

When I am not painting, I get into reading. Browsing through the net, reading quotations,
getting inspired. I also follow works of lot of different artists. There are some dedicated art
enthusiasts who paint on a daily basis. I try that but it does not always happen. But I am
grateful that I am getting to do what I love most ie Draw, Sketch and Paint. 

My charcoal sketching of Maya Bay should be completing today and I will post it soon.
Thanks for browsing through my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment