Tuesday 14 January 2014

Pastel painting of two apples by Manju Panchal

Another Soft Pastel work

These two apples were lying on the table and the composition looked too good. So I remember having
done this on Fabrano white paper ( Normally I always use a coloured paper for all my pastel works )
The apples had a dark brown background of the table on which they were placed but i decided
to change the background to suit the apples.

soft pastel painting of two apples by Manju Panchal

Side by side
Soft Pastel work
Size 8" X 10"

soft pastel painting of garlic by manju Panchal

Garlic by itself
soft pastel work

This is one of  my initial works in soft pastels size 6" X 6". It is done on 
Fabriano paper.( green shade ) I have not framed it, so it is in a glassine packing. 
Hence you can see a bit of reflection on the
upper left. now that I have finally started the blog I am going through this
 tedious process of photographing and then editing the photograph.

“Everything you can imagine is real.” Pablo Picasso




No comments:

Post a Comment