Saturday 10 October 2015

Charcoal sketching of a Rustic Wooden Door

Charcoal and white pastel pencil sketching of a Rustic Wooden door.

For a change I have deviated from my normal routine of painting subjects pertaining to NATURE. Creating this door was fun. There were so many different textures to take care of and the pencil movements did all the job. This image in particular appealed to me. Some mystery, some untold story.

I used a grey hand made paper for this artwork which I picked up from a handmade paper shop at FORT area.


Charcoal and white pastel pencil of a rustic wooden door by Manju Panchal

The Closed door
Charcoal and white pastel pencil work on grey handmade paper
Size 6" X 8"

As an artist I love to try out new subjects and new mediums. Over a period of time my technique too has slowly evolved for the better. Painting everyday has become a passion. I try to find some time everyday to create a little art, be it sketching or painting. Every creation adds to a new experience which in turn motivates me further.

No comments:

Post a Comment