Sunday 4 October 2015

Three seashore paintings in water colour

"The vision must be sharper than the pencil." Bob Brendle

Painting seashore using Camel Artist water colour tubes.

All three paintings as below are sized 4"X 5".They are done on different papers like Canson Montwal, Canson Vidalon, Handmade paper etc. Every paper is different with respect to its texture, thickness etc and I like to experiment with my techniques in order to get a better understanding of the paper.

After having done a series of such small works I may settle down with the papers which suit my style of working. Presently I have small samples which I picked up some time back from ART LOUNGE, the art stationery shop at Churchgate.

water colour painting of a seashore from Goa by Manju Panchal


water colour painting of a seashore from Goa by Manju Panchal


water colour painting of a seashore from Langkawi by Manju Panchal

The top two water colour paintings are from Goa reference and the lowest one is from Langkawi beach. I am working on some more water colour painitngs of landscapes and seascapes and will be posting the images soon.

My works can be seen on Instagram and Deviantart as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment