Thursday 5 January 2017

Pencil drawings in my sketch book

"Learning never exhausts the mind." Leonardo da Vinci

My sketch book is my prized possession. It is diary of my preliminary study works. Browsing through it occasionally, inspires me a lot. It speaks to me of my experimental endeavors, my art journey, my mistakes, my learning lessons. I have several of them now, each one dedicated to a particular art or a medium.

When I have time in hand and am not into doing any serious work, I take one of my sketch books and get down to create small study works sized 4" X 5.5". Last month I started one exclusively for my pencil drawings. Posted below are some of my latest additions in this sketch book.  

The pencils that I have used for these works are 
  • 2B Camlin pencil 
  • 10B Camlin pencil
  • 8B Cretacolour pencil

Pencil drawing of landscape in sketch book

Pencil drawing of a foggy day in sketch book

Pencil drawing of a seascape in sketch book

Pencil drawing of a landscape in sketch book

Pencil drawing of a landscape in sketch book

Pencil/Graphite drawings and sketchings
of different landscapes sized 4" X 5.5"
In a Sketch book as shown below


Thanks for browsing through my artworks and for any inquiry related to works available for sale
please mail me at manjupanchal@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment