Wednesday 11 January 2017

Mother Teresa - A charcoal portrait study on toned paper


"Be happy in the moment, that's enough.Each moment is all we need, not more." 
Mother Teresa

A portrait study of "Mother Teresa" created on dark grey handmade paper using charcoal and white pastel pencil. The pencils I normally use on toned paper are Camlin soft charcoal pencil, Cretacolour white pastel pencil and General white pastel pencil.

A Charcoal portrait study work of Mother Teresa on toned paper by Manju Panchal

Mother Teresa
Charcoal and white pastel pencil work on handmade paper
Size 5.5"X 7"

In October 2016, I posted yet another portrait study of "Mother Teresa". I am presently working on a soft pastel landscape work of a scene from Karnala Bird Sanctuary. Will post it soon. My works can now be seen at Instagram.

Thanks for browsing through my works and do write your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment