Saturday 18 July 2015

Soft Pastel Workshop

My plan was to continue doing portraits but it got interrupted as a Two days Soft Pastel workshop came up for a private group of four people.It was a welcome change as I got to know people who are passionate about art and I got the opportunity once again to share my knowledge and ideas with them. I basically introduced them to the pastel medium and demonstrated my technique by doing a few demonstrations on different subjects and guided them to pursue their passion.

They did four small pastel works on different subjects using Mungyo, Gallery and Kohinoor soft pastels. The papers used were Fabriano Elle erre, Fabriano Tiziano and Canson Mi Teintes.

Few Quick Demo's done by me as shown below.

Soft pastel still life demo done during art workshop by Manju Panchal

Soft pastel landscape demo done during art workshop by Manju Panchal

Soft pastel seascape demo done during art workshop by Manju Panchal

Quick Soft pastel Demonstration works
done during a Soft Pastel workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment