Monday 28 September 2015

Checking out the Strathmore Artagain paper 400 series

In my last post I wrote about Strathmore drawing paper which turned out quite good for charcoal work. Therefore I decided to use some other books by Strathmore as well.

This time I have created a small sketching of tree trunk on the Artagain 400 series , drawing paper by Strathmore ( black coloured sheets ). This is a pad of 24 sheets sized 12" X 18". ( Available on Amazon )

Artagain 400 series ,drawing paper by Strathmore ( black coloured sheets
 Image: Courtesy Google

White pastel pencil sketching on black strathmore paper. By Manju Panchal
 
"Grounded"
White pencil sketching on black Strathmore paper
Size 5.5" X 7"
 
My fascination for drawing/sketching tree continues. The above sketching has been done on Artagain Strathmore paper using Conte and General white pastel pencil. I enjoyed using this paper which is 160 gsm and feels smooth on the surface but the pastel pencil works good on it and fixes pretty well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment