Sunday 5 July 2015

Art Station - for all your art stationery requirements

Shopping for art material can be a daunting task. So I decided to write a post about 
ART STATION, a shop which is in my vicinity ie at Four Bunglows, Andheri west. ( Mumbai )

In the initial years I would travel to Fort area to visit Himalaya for my annual shopping. Not any more as I get most of the things that I require at Art Station. This shop has grown big in a short period of time and they keep Indian as well as imported art and craft materials. 

One can find most of the popular brands like DERWENT, WINSOR and NEWTON, CRETACOLOUR, GOLDEN etc. As an artist there is no question of getting disappointed. You almost get everything here. If at all the paper or paint that we require is unavailable then they can get it for the client as per the order.

The Contact details for Art Station: 26339794 OR 9967202612



Before I buy my imported art stationery I do make it a point to compare
prices by visiting different sites like


It gives me an idea regarding the prices of the product worldwide and also I get to read the reviews by people who have purchased the sets that I am looking forward to buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment