Friday 21 March 2014

Landscape in soft pastels by Manju Panchal

This landscape painting is from my reference photograph from Madikeri, ie COORG, beautiful hill station about 5 hrs drive from Banglore city. The photograph was taken during one of our morning walks when we were trying to explore the area. The lush greenery and the beauty of the place is enchanting. I was fascinated by the light at the end of the pathway where it suddenly took a steep curve, and I remember taking the photograph then with the intention of making a painting out of it someday. Finally I have done it and I am so glad that this happened.


landscape painting in soft pastels by manju panchal

 Walk along the Pathway
Landscape in soft pastels
Size 15"X 19" ( including the mountboard )
Available for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment