Wednesday 2 July 2014

Charcoal Painting workshop for two days - Manju Panchal

Few charcoal paintings done by student during Charcoal Painting workshop


Have been taking charcoal painting workshops since long. Decided to put together few works of a student
who came for a two days CHARCOAL PAINTING WORKSHOP recently. 

She created a landscape, a seascape, a tree, mountains, and a dog after observing the demonstration works done by me. I shall be posting my demo works soon.

All are small works and since this was a basic charcoal painting workshop, details were not rendered.
Attention was paid on basic shapes, getting the values right and shading and blending.


Five charcoal paintings done by student during charcoal painting workshop conducted by Manju Panchal

For more information on ART WORKSHOP on different mediums contact at 91-22-9820683983
My next workshop on Charcoal painting and Soft pastel painting will be after the 21st of this month.
Those interested can leave a message on my hotmail id. 
ie manjupanchal@hotmail.com and I shall get back to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment