Friday 11 July 2014

Small works done in white pastel and coloured pastels by Manju Panchal

Two different works done on two different occasions. One black and white done using white soft pastels and the other in MUNGYO soft pastels. Put them together in collage form using Pic Collage App.

charcoal painting and soft pastel painting by Manju Panchal

Two empty glasses done on black ordinary paper using white pastels.
Apple on the table done using Mungyo soft pastels on black FABRIANO elle erre paper.

The size of both of them is approx 4" X 5.5" and I have not spent more than twenty five minutes on 
each of them. Sometimes it is just fun to do a small study work.

broken mungyo soft pastels

When I am doing my quick soft pastel work then I use the Mungyo pastels as shown in the image above.
Certain main colours are kept in a transparent choclate box which serves as my palette. This makes colouring simple and I then manage to finish it quickly. The more the colours
the more the complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment