Thursday 24 December 2015

Art Station - for all your art shopping

During my early years of art, I frequently visited town, mostly at HIMALAYA STATIONERY for purchasing my art stationery. It was much later ie few years back when I was introduced to ART STATION by a student, which made me realise that everything that I required was available close to my residence. Now that I know of this shop, I almost pay a weekly visit either to shop or just browse though the new stuff that gets added.  

As the shop is really a boon for all art lovers I decided to blog about it so that people staying close to Andheri west can travel here rather than going all the way to town.

ART STATION, a very popular art stationery shop at Four Bunglows, is an excellent place for all art related shopping be it Indian products or imported ones. The range of products have increased over the past few years. You can find everything under one roof be it canvas, soft pastels, water colours or brushes. They also store exclusive craft materials and are soon going to move into much bigger premises close by.

Given below are few photographs of the shop displaying the wide range of art products.

Art station, an art stationery shop at Andheri west for all your paints, brushes, imported art material


Art station, an art stationery shop at Andheri west for all your paints, brushes, imported art material




Art station at four bunglows, shop for all Indian and imported art materials here


Art station at four bunglows, Andheri west, shop for all Indian and imported art materials here

Contact details of  Art Station : 2226339794, 9967202612

No comments:

Post a Comment