Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Portrait study - Charcoal and white pastel sketching


Given below is another of my Portrait study work. At present I am using three different
pencils on Canson Mi Teintes paper. The black charcoal pencil by Camel,
Conte white pastel pencil and General white pastel pencil.

For erasing and lifting out colours I use kneaded eraser.


Portrait study work using charcoal pencil and white pastel pencil by Manju Panchal

Portrait study work
Size 5"X 7"

I want to continue with my portrait works as and when I find time. I also want to
work on my water colour paintings. Then sometimes in between my Two days art workshop 
comes up and I go ahead with that as I get to meet a lot of art enthusiasts
like me. The workshop is always fun as we speak the language
of art, our interests, our passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment