Thursday 29 May 2014

Leh, Ladakh - water colour painting by Manju Panchal

Another water colour painting in the series of Leh Ladakh Painitngs.
It has been great fun doing these beautiful snow capped mountains, creating shadows and rocks.
Makes me feel so close to nature. The serenity in the atmosphere is so captivating.

I have used Indian hand made paper and Winsor and Newton water colours to create this
water colour painting.

Leh Ladakh water colour painting by Manju Panchal

Leh Ladakh journey
Water colour painting on Indian hand made paper
Size 8" X 11" ( Including mountboard )

What I love about water colour paintings is that is that I do not have to worry about storing it
as there is no tension of smudging. I can simply put it in a polythene sheet and stack it in a 
folder for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment