Thursday 1 February 2018

Checking out Moulin du Roy, Rough textured paper by Canson

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein

Today’s water colour painting is a small study work on Moulin du  Roy, rough surfaced water colour paper by Canson. I picked up this sample paper from Art Lounge last year. The subject that I have chosen is a “Cloudy day” at Maldives. The reference photo was provided by a friend and I am grateful to her for the same.


Follow my latest works and techniques on INSTAGRAM and if you love my works and they inspire you, share them with your friends.

A water colour study of a cloudy sky on Moulin du Roy water colour paper by Canson

A cloudy day
Water colour painting on Moulin Du Roy paper
Size 4” X 5.5”

I have used Moulin du Roy, 300 gsm rough paper for the first time and it works good for wet on wet technique. I will create a few more paintings on some more sample papers that I have before deciding on buying the larger sheets.

Follow my latest works and techniques on INSTAGRAM and if you love my works and they inspire you, share them with your friends. Thanks for browsing through my blog and being a part of my art journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment