Monday 19 January 2015

Getting back to paintings after a long break.

After a long break of holidays and other commitments, getting back to paintings and sketchings takes a little effort. However once you get started it feels good. 
I recently installed the latest version of Adobe photoshop and am editing some of my old works done using water colour medium. 

I am slowly uploading my works one at a time on my Facebook page which I created recently

The water colour paintings of seascapes as below are works done by me in the past using Camel water colour tubes and Winsor and Newton cakes. 

Water colour painting of a seascape by Manju Panchal


Water colour painting of a seascape by Manju Panchal

water colour painting on Indian handmade paper. By Manju Panchal

Water colour paintings



No comments:

Post a Comment