Sunday 27 April 2014

Coorg Landscape in soft pastels

Created another landscape painting from my reference photographs of Coorg holidays. Beautiful hill station near Manglore in Karnataka. I still remember the morning walks in the lush green hills and everytime I took a photograph, I had it in mind that some day probably I will get the oppurtunity to convert them into paintings and I am doing just that today. It makes me so happy to be able to do something that I always wanted to do. Draw, sketch and Paint.

landscape painting in soft pastels by manju panchal

Serenity
Soft Pastels on Canson Mi Tentes paper
Size 9" X 9" ( Inluding mountboard )

For soft pastel medium I find CANSON MI TENTES paper quite appropriate. I normally
complete my painting in two to three layers.



No comments:

Post a Comment