Monday 27 April 2020

One Morning at Bogmolo beach in Goa ( Chitrapat handmade paper )

“The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” W C Hannan

When I started with watercolors, a few years back, I decided to work with many different papers available in the market. ( Check out on my INSTAGRAM page for my works and reviews of different papers ). Over a period of time I realised that I enjoy working with only a few of them. Chitrapat handmade paper is one of my preferred choices for the following reasons:

1. It is very reasonably priced as compared to imported papers.
2. It has good water retention quality
3. It is an acid free paper so helps preserve the quality of artwork in future
4. Works good for wet on wet technique
5. Easily available online in many art stores across India

Watercolor painting by Indian artist Manju Panchal

“One Morning at Bogmolo Beach”
Watercolor painting on Chitrapat handmade paper 
Size: 5” X 7”

For the above artwork I have used Winsor and Newton Cotman and Camlin Artists water color tubes. I enjoy working with both these brands and would recommend it to all water color enthusiasts. 

Thank you for browsing through my artworks and I appreciate your support in my art journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment