Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Waves at the seashore - soft pastel painting

Created this beautiful paiinting , with the gentle seawaves hitting the shore, using
soft pastels and red coloured fabriano paper. Framed the painting with 2.5 inches
dark grey mount board around it followed by a black fibreboard frame.


( Photographed without the frame )


Waves at the seashore
Soft pastels on fabriano paper
Size 18" X 24" ( including frame )
SOLD

Painting is my passion and I try to do some painting everyday, be it a thumbnail sketch or a still life art 
work. Apart from still life works I also enjoy doing other subjects like landscapes and seascapes. 
I keep shifting from one medium to another and enjoy each one of them. Every medium has its 
own merits and demerits. End of the day I know I have created something and it is a different feeling altogether. Most important of all EVERYDAY I learn something new out of whatever I do.
I believe learning is an ongoing process.
It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment